Here’s what you’ll need to create your brochure:
High resolution photos (required)
- For best results you must use high resolution images.
- Each photo should be at least 1-2 MB each, with a maximum recommended size of 5MB. Click here to learn more about file sizes.
- Your project’s story starts with the right words.
- You’ll want to touch on your product’s/service’s features, an specialities, and anything else that makes your product or service stand out.
- Different page layouts will support different volumes of copy.
Video footage (optional)
- Put your project in motion with enticing video.
3D Tours (optional)
- Give your audience a truly immersive “walkthrough” experience.